PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES AND SEND TO royal_database@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ahmed the Dead Terrorist

I introduce you to Jeff Dunham, the upcoming new stand-up comedian on the scene. He was in the Tonight Show with Jay Leno a few weeks ago. I think he is going be the next big stand-up comedian. I just love his Ahmed the Terrorist act. Watch it. It is just hilarious!

[Warning: The 1st clip (the short version of the act), I would say, is for grown-ups only. If your kids are reading this post with you, you may want to ask them to go away first before you hit the play button. Hahahaha. But the 2nd clip (the long version of the act) is fine.]





This type of hilarious stand-up comedy act is just what I need after a long day in the office. Do you like stand up comedy?

No comments: