PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES AND SEND TO royal_database@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 12, 2008

HA! HA! HA!

Bro Lito (Lumabas)! Ayos na ba yung Friendster mo? That Friendster boo-boo is one of the link's issues that is hardest to deal with. Very few people can patch up the hitch unless maybe if you have a far ahead knowledge about internet and computer if not an IT wizard. I am very euphoric having unraveled the secret code to the issue and how you hailed and exalted me for the effort, but honestly I felt shamefaced about it. It seemed I really startled you how did I fix the error that left a big question mark on our wits. Honestly during the time we have a brief chat with regards to this issue. I was texting Bill G. at the same time for help. He was the one responsible and be given acknowledgments to all the technical solving coaching I relayed to you . . . ha! ha! ha!

No comments: