PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES AND SEND TO royal_database@yahoo.com

Monday, November 5, 2007

Planning Your Life

I usually plan everything...starting from what I will wear and what I will bring. But things had changed eversince the day when I planned everything but it didnt work the same way I wanted it to happen. I got so frustrated about it so from then on, I always play it by ears. Since then, I opted to go with the flow and not plan anymore. Maybe a little planning but not the usual planning I used to do during my high school years.

I learned a lot of things from this way of life...I was able to meet a lot of friends and had been to places that I have never been simply because I never planned my life. They all come at an instant without me anticipating it. I let the wind blew me wherever it goes. I was able to enjoy my life and learn a lot of things from it.

But these things only apply to young people so that they would be able to gain wisdom out of those experiences. Life for me now is different. There are a lot of things that need a lot of focus and planning. Every move and decision I make create different consequences. Most of the times if you don't plan ahead, you wouldn't know what will happen next and you wouldn't know whether you are prepared to face all worse things that could happen since you don't have any back up plans. For adults, it is always dangerous to "gamble." We always have to be definite of our goals and plans. We have to predict the future no matter what...

As an adult, I should act like one. I have to be responsible and be more concerned of my future. It's not always the present that matters...it's how we beat defeats and loses on the following days.

by: Archie Amador (Batch '97)

No comments: