PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES AND SEND TO royal_database@yahoo.com

Monday, November 5, 2007

Be of Good Courage...

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengten your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD." - Psalm 31:24

I know for sure I'm not the smartest person around...in fact I'm not that intelligent at all! Though I'm enjoying the couse I'm currently taking, it is starting to get really daunting...or is it just me being paranoid about getting it over with? Who knows. The bottom line is everytime I attend the class I feel so inferior. I mean I am surrounded by people pretty much double my age, most of them are "bigwigs" being Directors, Journalists, experienced Teachers, University graduates, you know, "veterans...you get the idea. To be honest it makes me feel so small, I mean, I've only gone as far as Certificate IV and that's NOTHING to them, considering that I don't even have the job experience to reach their standard of expertise. Therefore it makes me feel rather, way out of their league.

But then the verse mentioned above will keep popping out in my head everytime I start feeling like that. And the Lord will always remind me of the courage of Joshua and Caleb, going against the wind. That though the rest of Israel wanted to give up and not to go forward they remained confident in the Lord. Not as relevant to my situation but it does make me snap out of it.

God is so good, that though you get discouraged He will come to you and say, "Be of good courage child." That builds me up to put my head up high and believe that "I can do all things through Christ that strenghtens me."

by: Marlyn (DaughterofZion Batch '97)

No comments: