PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES AND SEND TO royal_database@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

FrancisM, You’re the Man


As we all know, FrancisM passed away after his long bout with leukemia and I must say; the news didn’t surprised me. (Not because I know he will die anyway because of cancer but for a fact that dying is a common reality of all the living). At first, I never had any reaction or comment about his passing for I never knew Francis M personally; other than knowing him as an artist, rapper and one of the co-hosts of Eat-Bulaga.

I just had a glimpse of his personal life when by chance I stumbled on his website after reading an online story about him where it did mentioned the link to his multiply.com site. In one of his blog entries dated February 15, 2006, he made a blog post titled: My Valentine Girls and I would like to quote a full length of his entry; “Every year I send flowers to the women in my life. I send it to my wife, to my daughters Unna, Maxene, Saab & Clara. I know it's just one day, but at least for one day, they get flowers from their papa. They get flowers from their suitors, boyfriends and eventually, maybe from their husbands someday, but I will send them flowers forever until the day I die. I love you. I'll never stop loving you.”

This is how I came to know FrancisM as a doting father he was to his kids and a loving husband to his wife, Pia. The fact that the message was written few years back and with him saying; “…but I will send them flowers forever until the day I die” is enough for someone to shed tears especially his family and loved ones.

To FrancisM, YO! You’re really the man.

No comments: