PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES AND SEND TO royal_database@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Tribute To A Special Woman I Called --JEMBIE

A realization of my thoughts Inspired by a forwarded message, revised a bit to make it more personal tribute to all woman and to a special woman I called--JEMBIE.

When God created me in His own likeness, he breathed life into my nostrils.

But you woman, by God’s fashion didn’t breath life into your nostrils for they are too delicate. Instead, He put me into deep sleep so that He could patiently and perfectly fashion you.

I was put into sleep so that I could not interfere with Him in creating you. From my bone that protects my heart, God fashioned you.

God chose the rib, which protects my heart as you are meant to do. Around this one bone, God shaped you. He modeled you and created you perfectly and beautifully.
Your characteristics are as the rib, strong yet delicate and fragile. You protect the most delicate organ in me—my heart.

My heart is the center of my being; my lungs hold the breath of my life. My rib cage will allow itself to be broken before it will allow damage to my heart. You provide support to me as my rib cage supports my body.

You were not taken from my feet, to be under me, nor were you taken from my head, to be above me. You were taken from my side, to stand beside me and be held close to my side.

I represents God’s image, you; His emotions. Together, we represent totality of God. So I was commanded by God to treat you well, to love you and to respect you. For you are fragile, in hurting you, I hurt Him. What I do to you, I do to Him. In crushing you, I only damage my own heart and the heart of the Father.

So, God asked you to support me. In humility, you have shown me the power of emotion He has given you. In gentle quietness, you show your strength. In love, you have shown me that you are the rib that protects my inner self. And that makes me love you more than ever.

I LOVE YOU JEMBIE and I thanked God for giving you to me.

No comments: