PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE PROMOTE THIS LINK . . . MABUHAY MHSIANS!! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES AND SEND TO royal_database@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY. . .

To love is to share life together to build special plans just for two to work side by side and then smile with pride as one by one, dreams all come true. To love is to help and encourage with smiles and sincere words of praise to take time to share to listen and care in tender, affectionate ways. To love is to have someone special one who you can always depend to be there through the years sharing laughter and tears as a partner, a lover, a friend. To love is to make special memories of moments you love to recall of all the good things that sharing life brings love is the greatest of all.

I've learned the full meaning of sharing and caring and having my dreams all come true; I've learned the full meaning of being in love by being and loving with you.

Feelings that once were hidden are now expressed to you. Days that once were stormy are now the brightest blue. Times that once were lonely are now filled with pleasure. All that once was mine alone are now things we both treasure. Nights that once were cold are now comforting and warm. Fears that once were very real are now gone with the storm. A heart that once was broken can now finally mend. A person once alone in life can now call you a friend. Dreams that once were longed for are now all coming true. The love I once thought was gone I have now and forever in you.

Just three little words don't seem like enough for someone whose smile still brightens my day, whose touch can make me forget the rest of the world. They don't seem like enough for someone who's always been there to celebrate with me when everything goes my way and to hold my hand when my whole world seems to fall apart. But even though "I Love You" can't express the depth of my feelings for you. I hope you know what's in my heart. Because loving you means more to me than anything in the world and it always will.

By: Vanghie Soleno ( Batch ?)

No comments: